PXT SelectTM fills the gap between the resume and the interview.
Have you had this experience? You’ve completed an extensive search for the perfect person for a new employment opening. After swimming through multiple resume’s, endless interviews and prior employment references (that told you nothing), you finally find a person who seems to fit everything. About 3 months later you begin to have questions. There are whispers about the person’s ability to relate with peers, productivity is dropping fast and morale isn’t what it needs to be.
Assessment tools for talent management, personal professional development and career planning are being used to pre-screen candidates and provide pathways for individual and team development. Scientifically validated instruments can be of significant value for matching the right person to the right job and professional development for individuals seeking guidance in their own development.
Choose the right people for the right jobs – and more!!
What is PXT SelectTM?
- PXT SelectTM is a unique selection assessment that fills the gap between the resume and the interview.
- You get a clearer picture of the candidate’s thinking style, behaviors and interests, giving you a meaningful edge in making the right hiring decision.
- Interview with confidence! Ask tailored questions and keep an open ear for “what to listen for” based on a candidate’s assessment results
- Match people with positions in which they’ll perform well and enjoy what they do.
- Help managers discover how they can work more effectively with their employees. The coaching report provides tailored coaching advice for each employee.
What does PXT SelectTM measure?
Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests. These represent the three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace.
Who is PXT SelectTM intended for?
PXT SelectTM can be used to hire for positions and job types at all levels and in a myriad of industries. The assessment will be just as effective helping you to hire at the entry or top level positions. It’s all about establishing fit and determining what position the client organization is trying to fill.
How Does PXT SelectTM Assess a Candidate?
PXT SelectTM assessment uses computerized adaptive testing (CAT). The system successively selects questions based on what it knows about the candidate from his or her previous responses. From the candidate’s perspective, the difficulty of the exam tailors itself to his or her level of ability. No two candidates will have the exact same assessment experience.
Download a PXT SelectTM Brochure
Want to speak to someone now?
Call (310) 578-5322
One assessment per person with multiple reports available at no extra charge.